Saturday 5 July 2014

A photo tour of Paris

Today I spent the whole day doing one of my favourite things - I took a photography walking tour of Paris.  I met my guide at the assigned place (no train dramas today) and with a fellow photography participant who also happened to be from Brisbane, we had a fabulous morning exploring hidden areas of Paris to seek out unusual angles, interesting people and great compositions.  Our guide was friendly and knowledgable and took us to all her favourite places.  We loitered in front of cafes, wandered down side streets, circled around churches and peered into shopfronts - chatting and snapping away all the while.

Obviously, I took a LOT of photos.  But have no fear, I won't bore you with them all.  Here is a very small selection, picked pretty much at random and edited only with apps on my ipad.  





                                                            



                                                                



                                                                    



                                                                    




                                                                  




                                       

Such a fun day! I can't wait to download all my photos at home and examine them properly.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your perfect day! Fabulous pics! Love the dude with the tatts xox kiara

Post a Comment

 
© Expressionate
Graphics for Website Background by Sassy Designs